Polish Pottery stoneware square baker is made by Manufaktura in Boleslawiec, Poland by skilled artisans according to old traditional methods. Think Pyrex, anything you do in an 8″x 8″ Pyrex you can do better in our 8″ Polish Pottery square baker. Brownies, bar cookies, hot dips, vegetables, cheese and crackers. Surround yourself with gorgeous Polish Pottery for everyday. Use them, enjoy them, they are tough enough to take it. Beautiful, functional, durable and practical. Polish Pottery is for everyday use oven, microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator safe. Stoneware distributes heat evenly for exceptional baking and roasting. Polish Pottery just makes you happy!
Use/Care for Polish Pottery Stoneware
- Use in the microwave, oven, refrigerator and dishwasher
- Certified to bake up to 450 degrees
- Use oven mitts
- Preheat Oven
- Do not put a hot dish into a sink full of water!
- Do not put a cold dish into the hot oven or microwave!
- Do not put a hot dish on a cold counter top!
- Do not wipe a hot dish with a cold rag!
- Do not add cold liquid to a hot baker in oven void of liquid!
- Do not put on stove top burner or griddle!
- Do not put under broiler!
There are no reviews yet.