Jessica and Joshua have chosen a quantity of two. You may purchase one or change the quantity selector to two.This 6.3″ bowl is from Ceramika Artystyczna of Boleslawiec, Poland. This bowl is for the person who likes a large cereal bowl. Nice for a salad or a bowl of chili and stew. Also makes a perfect serving bowl for cooked vegetables like corn or peas. A bowl of grapes. Bowl is deep at 3.15″. Use your Polish Pottery. It is meant to be used. It can take it. Polish Pottery Just Makes You Happy!Use/Care for Polish Pottery Stoneware • Use in the microwave, oven, refrigerator and dishwasher
• Certified to bake up to 450 degrees Preheat Oven
• Use oven mitts No drastic temperature swings such as:
• Do not put a hot dish into a sink full of water!
• Do not put a cold dish into the hot oven or microwave!
• Do not put a hot dish on a cold countertop!
• Do not wipe a hot dish with a cold rag!
• Do not add cold liquid to a hot baker in oven void of liquid!
Do not put pottery on direct heat source such as:
• Do not put on stove top burner or griddle!
• Do not put under broiler!