This small 3.4″ small ramekin style bowl is from Ceramika Artystyczna of Boleslawiec, Poland. Straight side 2″ deep ramekin bowl 6 ounces. There are so many ramekin recipes to use these little containers. Also use for ketchup or for separating spices while cooking. Holds 3 oz. Use your Polish Pottery. It is meant to be used. Polish Pottery Just Makes You Happy!Use/Care for Polish Pottery Stoneware • Use in the microwave, oven, refrigerator and dishwasher
• Certified to bake up to 450 degrees Preheat Oven
• Use oven mitts No drastic temperature swings such as:
• Do not put a hot dish into a sink full of water!
• Do not put a cold dish into the hot oven or microwave!
• Do not put a hot dish on a cold counter top!
• Do not wipe a hot dish with a cold rag!
• Do not add cold liquid to a hot baker in oven void of liquid!
Do not put pottery on direct heat source such as:
• Do not put on stove top burner or griddle!
• Do not put under broiler!