This small bowl is from Ceramika Artystyczna of Boleslawiec, Poland. This is one of my favorite bowls. I use them everyday. The size is great for yogurt, cottage cheese, fruit, ice cream, snacks and my go to bowl when cooking. Use your Polish Pottery. It is meant to be used. Polish Pottery Just Makes You Happy!Use/Care for Polish Pottery Stoneware • Use in the microwave, oven, refrigerator and dishwasher
• Certified to bake up to 450 degrees Preheat Oven
• Use oven mitts No drastic temperature swings such as:
• Do not put a hot dish into a sink full of water!
• Do not put a cold dish into the hot oven or microwave!
• Do not put a hot dish on a cold counter top!
• Do not wipe a hot dish with a cold rag!
• Do not add cold liquid to a hot baker in oven void of liquid!
Do not put pottery on direct heat source such as:
• Do not put on stove top burner or griddle!
• Do not put under broiler!