I love useful products and this is one of my favorite shapes. This Polish Pottery Baker with handles is made by Manufaktura in Bolesławiec, Poland. Straight sides and a nice depth of 2.7″ and so many uses. The bottom has the flat bottom with baking strips. Also can be used as a bowl for soup, chili, French onion soup and serving up side dishes. Great for desserts! Love dessert and just want to enjoy a special treat for a day. Perfect for two! Bake bread pudding, lava cake, fruit pies, crisp or a nice large apple dumpling. How about a baked appetizer of crab or artichoke or buffalo chicken. Baked pasta meal. An amazing versatile piece. Surround yourself with gorgeous Polish Pottery for everyday. Use them, enjoy them, they are tough enough to take it. Beautiful, functional, durable and practical. Polish Pottery is for everyday use oven, microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator safe. Polish Pottery just makes you happy!Use/Care for Polish Pottery Stoneware
- Use in the microwave, oven, refrigerator and dishwasher
- Certified to bake up to 450 degrees
- Use oven mitts
- PREHEAT OVEN
- Do not put a hot dish into a sink full of water!
- Do not put a cold dish into the hot oven or microwave!
- Do not put a hot dish on a cold counter top!
- Do not wipe a hot dish with a cold rag!
- Do not add cold liquid to a hot baker in oven void of liquid!
- Do not put on stove top burner or griddle!
- Do not put under broiler!
There are no reviews yet.