Polish Pottery stoneware butter dish with handle is made by Manufaktura in Boleslawiec, Poland by skilled artisans according to old traditional methods. The handle on this butter dish is what makes it the best! Easy to grasp especially if you get a little wild with your butter. This Polish Pottery butter dish holds a stick of butter or the square Irish butter; measures 6.9″ x 5.2″ and is 3.7″ tall. Surround yourself with beautiful durable Polish Pottery. Polish Pottery just makes you happy!Use/Care for Polish Pottery Stoneware
- Use in the microwave, oven, refrigerator and dishwasher
- Certified to bake up to 450 degrees
- Use oven mitts
- Do not put a hot dish into a sink full of water!
- Do not put a cold dish into the hot oven or microwave!
- Do not put a hot dish on a cold counter top!
- Do not wipe a hot dish with a cold rag!
- Do not add cold liquid to a hot baker in oven void of liquid!
- Do not put on stove top burner or griddle!
- Do not put under broiler!
There are no reviews yet.