Polish Pottery covered baker is made by Manufaktura in Bolesławiec, Poland. (The picture of the bottom of the pot is a stock photo to demonstrate what the baker bottom looks like) Always nice to have a lid for your Polish stoneware. This piece holds 10 Cups and has rim handles for easy handling. Use for food storage. Another real cool thing about this piece is if you do not want to use it as a baker it is the perfect container for flour and sugar. It has a wide opening to scoop flour and sugar when baking. Perfect for whole coffee beans. As a canister it will look super on the counter. Surround yourself with gorgeous Polish Pottery for everyday. Use them, enjoy them, they are tough enough to take it. Beautiful, functional, durable and practical. Polish Pottery is for everyday use oven, microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator safe. Polish Pottery just makes you happy!Use/Care for Polish Pottery Stoneware • Use in the microwave, oven, refrigerator and dishwasher
• Certified to bake up to 450 degrees Preheat Oven
• Use oven mitts No drastic temperature swings such as:
• Do not put a hot dish into a sink full of water!
• Do not put a cold dish into the hot oven or microwave!
• Do not put a hot dish on a cold counter top!
• Do not put a hot dish on a cold wet cloth!
• Do not add cold liquid to a hot baker in oven void of liquid!
Do not put pottery on direct heat source such as:
• Do not put on stove top burner or griddle!
• Do not put under broiler!