Small oval tray is made by Vena of Boleslawiec, Poland. I have two of these trays. One I use to hold my readers and the other is at the coffee station and serves as the spoon rest for stirring our coffee. It is the ideal size and presentation for olives and pickles. Small trays have so many uses. Polish Pottery is for everyday use and is tough enough to take it. Oven, microwave and dishwasher safe. Surround yourself with hand painted beautiful Polish Stoneware. Polish Pottery Just Makes You Happy!Use/Care for Polish Pottery Stoneware • Use in the microwave, oven, refrigerator and dishwasher
• Certified to bake up to 450 degrees Preheat Oven
• Use oven mitts No drastic temperature swings such as:
• Do not put a hot dish into a sink full of water!
• Do not put a cold dish into the hot oven or microwave!
• Do not put a hot dish on a cold counter top!
• Do not wipe a hot dish with a cold rag!
• Do not add cold liquid to a hot baker in oven void of liquid!
Do not put pottery on direct heat source such as:
• Do not put on stove top burner or griddle!
• Do not put under broiler!
There are no reviews yet.