Polish Pottery rectangular baker with lid is made by Manufaktura in Boleslawiec Poland by skilled artisans according to old traditional methods. This stoneware baker has a beautiful wavy rim and an easy to grasp handle that completes the look. This rectangular baker is perfect for baked beans, hot dips and storing left overs. Surround yourself with gorgeous Polish Pottery for everyday. Use them, enjoy them, they are tough enough to take it. Beautiful, functional, durable and practical. Polish Pottery is for everyday use oven, microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator safe. Polish Pottery just makes you happy!
Use/Care for Polish Pottery
- Use in the microwave, oven, refrigerator and dishwasher
- Certified to bake up to 450 degrees
- Use oven mitts
No drastic temperature swings such as:
- Do not put a hot dish into a sink full of water!
- Do not put a cold dish into the hot oven or microwave!
- Do not put a hot dish on a cold counter top!
- Do not wipe a hot dish with a cold rag!
- Do not add cold liquid to a hot baker in oven void of liquid!
Do not put pottery on direct heat source such as:
- Do not put on stove top burner or griddle!
- Do not put under broiler!