Polish Pottery stoneware 8.5″ oval tray is made by Vena in Brzeg & Boleslawiec, Poland. This tray has rim handles for easy handling and it adds to the beauty of the piece. This is a great small gift with a big bang. Fill with cookies and give it away. Spoon rest for at the stove or spoon rest to hold serving spoons during family brunches. Use under pepper mills, gravy boats, syrup or salad dressing. Will help to keep your table clean from sticky messes. Surround yourself with gorgeous Polish Pottery for everyday. Use them, enjoy them, they are tough enough to take it. Match them or mix them up. Beautiful, functional and practical. Polish Pottery is for everyday use oven, microwave and dishwasher safe. Polish Pottery just makes you happy!
Use/Care for Polish Pottery Stoneware
- Use in the microwave, oven, refrigerator and dishwasher
- Certified to bake up to 450 degrees
- Use oven mitts
- Preheat Oven
No drastic temperature swings such as:
- Do not put a hot dish into a sink full of water!
- Do not put a cold dish into the hot oven or microwave!
- Do not put a hot dish on a cold counter top!
- Do not wipe a hot dish with a cold rag!
- Do not add cold liquid to a hot baker in oven void of liquid!
Do not put pottery on direct heat source such as:
Do not put on stove top burner or griddle!
Do not put under broiler!