Polish pottery stoneware 11″ square dinner plate is made by Manufaktura in Boleslawiec, Poland by skilled artisans according to old traditional methods. Surround yourself with these gorgeous Polish Pottery square dinner plates everyday. Use them, enjoy them, they are tough enough to take it. I use mine everyday and they go in the dishwasher. Match them or mix them up. Who would think reaching for a plate, bowl or cup could be such a mood changer. Well let me tell you, as silly as this may sound, I have found on many occasion I have been distracted,from life’s demands when I open my cabinet for a Polish Pottery plate, bowl or cup. All the different eye catching patterns and in the moment, the only decision to make is which one do I want to use today! Once again beautiful, functional and practical. This Polish Pottery piece is a Signature Unikat. Signature patterns are Unikat patterns that are exclusive to an individual accomplished, master artist. These Polish Pottery pieces are exquisite and take a considerable amount of time to paint and are signed by the artist. They are produced in lesser quantities making Signature more collectible. “Unique” Unikat patterns have more decorative features, further detail, expression and complexity. Polish Pottery is for everyday use oven, microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator safe. Polish Pottery just makes you happy!
There is a matching bowl for soup or salad and a matching 8.8″ square plate sold separatelyUse/Care for Polish Pottery Stoneware
- Use in the microwave, oven, refrigerator and dishwasher
- Certified to bake up to 450 degrees
- Use oven mitts
- Do not put a hot dish into a sink full of water!
- Do not put a cold dish into the hot oven or microwave!
- Do not put a hot dish on a cold counter top!
- Do not wipe a hot dish with a cold rag!
- Do not add cold liquid to a hot baker in oven void of liquid!
- Do not put on stove top burner or griddle!
- Do not put under broiler!
There are no reviews yet.