Polish pottery stoneware molds for hanging or baking is made by Manufaktura in Bolesławiec, Poland by skilled artisans according to old traditional methods. These adorable hugging hares measure 7.5″ x 7″ x 2″-2.25″ deep. Use it make a jello mold, bake a cookie or cake and have fun decorating and eating. When not in use, hand the hugging hare mold on the wall. Surround yourself with gorgeous Polish Pottery for everyday. Use them, enjoy them, they are tough enough to take it. Beautiful, functional, durable and practical. Oven, Microwave and Dishwasher safe. Polish Pottery just makes you happy!
Use/Care for Polish Pottery Stoneware
- Use in the microwave, oven, refrigerator and dishwasher
- Certified to bake up to 450 degrees
- Use oven mitts
- Do not put a hot dish into a sink full of water!
- Do not put a cold dish into the hot oven or microwave!
- Do not put a hot dish on a cold counter top!
- Do not wipe a hot dish with a cold rag!
- Do not add cold liquid to a hot baker in oven void of liquid!
- Do not put on stove top burner or griddle!
- Do not put under broiler!