This is one of the most used piece, besides my Polish Pottery plates, in my home. If you enjoy strawberries, blueberries, grape tomatoes, grapes and the list goes on this is the most practical wonderful piece to own. Just dump your berries in the bowl with holes, rinse and place on the drain plate. Can’t find the perfect gift for someone that has everything. If they like fruit this is it! This berry bowl colander with cute little feet is made by Ceramika Artystyczna of Boleslawiec Poland. What a majestic piece. You will want to leave the berry bowl colander out to be seen even when not in use as the design is just stunning. Surround yourself with gorgeous Polish Pottery for everyday. Use them, enjoy them, they are tough enough to take it. Beautiful, functional and practical. Polish Pottery is for everyday use oven, microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator safe. Polish Pottery just makes you happy!
Use/Care for Polish Pottery Stoneware
- Use in the microwave, oven, refrigerator and dishwasher
- Certified to bake up to 450 degrees
- Use oven mitts
- Preheat Oven
No drastic temperature swings such as:
- Do not put a hot dish into a sink full of water!
- Do not put a cold dish into the hot oven or microwave!
- Do not put a hot dish on a cold counter top!
- Do not wipe a hot dish with a cold rag!
- Do not add cold liquid to a hot baker in oven void of liquid!
Do not put pottery on direct heat source such as:
Do not put on stove top burner or griddle!
Do not put under broiler!