Polish Pottery stoneware 8.6″ lunch or dessert plate is made by Zaklady in Boleslawiec, Poland by skilled artisans according to old traditional methods. Surround yourself with these gorgeous Polish Pottery dinner plates everyday. Use them, enjoy them, they are tough enough to take it. I use mine everyday and they go in the dishwasher and yes, let the family empty the dishwasher. Match or mix your plates. Beautiful, functional and practical. Polish Pottery is for everyday use oven, microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator safe. Polish Pottery just makes you happy!
Look for matching dinner plates sold separately.Use/Care for Polish Pottery Stoneware
- Use in the microwave, oven, refrigerator and dishwasher
- Certified to bake up to 450 degrees
- Use oven mitts
- Do not put a hot dish into a sink full of water!
- Do not put a cold dish into the hot oven or microwave!
- Do not put a hot dish on a cold counter top!
- Do not wipe a hot dish with a cold rag!
- Do not add cold liquid to a hot baker in oven void of liquid!
- Do not put on stove top burner or griddle!
- Do not put under broiler!