Polish Pottery lunch or salad Plate is made by Manufaktura in Boleslawiec, Poland. I love this size! Use for breakfast, lunch or dinner and pot luck parties with the neighbors. Check out the matching dinner plates. Need help coordinating multiple patterns together? Give us a call. Surround yourself with these gorgeous Polish Pottery dinner plates for everyday. Use them, enjoy them, they are tough enough to take it. I pull my Polish Pottery plates out of the dishwasher two to three at a time and toss them in the cabinet as I once did with my boring Corelle. And yes, let the family empty the dishwasher. Beautiful, functional, durable and practical. Polish Pottery is for everyday use; oven, microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator safe. Polish Pottery just makes you happy!
Look for matching salad, lunch or dessert plates sold separately.
Use/Care for Polish Pottery Stoneware
- Use in the microwave, oven, refrigerator and dishwasher
- Certified to bake up to 450 degrees
- Use oven mitts
- Preheat Oven
No drastic temperature swings such as:
- Do not put a hot dish into a sink full of water!
- Do not put a cold dish into the hot oven or microwave!
- Do not put a hot dish on a cold counter top!
- Do not wipe a hot dish with a cold rag!
- Do not add cold liquid to a hot baker in oven void of liquid!
Do not put pottery on direct heat source such as:
- Do not put on stove top burner or griddle!
- Do not put under broiler!