This 12 ounce bowl is made by Andy of Boleslawiec, Poland. This bowl has a tall look. Match it up with a tray. Use for dipping sauces and condiments. A great bowl for the chef in the family. Use for individual portions of fruit, yogurt, cottage cheese, ice cream or snacks. Surround yourself with beautiful Polish Stoneware. Polish Pottery Just Makes You Happy!Use/Care for Polish Pottery Stoneware • Use in the microwave, oven, refrigerator and dishwasher
• Certified to bake up to 450 degrees Preheat Oven
• Use oven mitts No drastic temperature swings such as:
• Do not put a hot dish into a sink full of water!
• Do not put a cold dish into the hot oven or microwave!
• Do not put a hot dish on a cold counter top!
• Do not wipe a hot dish with a cold rag!
• Do not add cold liquid to a hot baker in oven void of liquid!
Do not put pottery on direct heat source such as:
• Do not put on stove top burner or griddle!
• Do not put under broiler!
There are no reviews yet.