This small 3.65″ small ramekin style bowl is from Ceramika Artystyczna of Boleslawiec, Poland. Straight side 2″ deep ramekin bowl 8 ounces. There are so many ramekin recipes to use these little containers bakers. Also use for ketchup, olives or for separating spices while cooking. Use your Polish Pottery. It is meant to be used. Polish Pottery Just Makes You Happy!Use/Care for Polish Pottery Stoneware • Use in the microwave, oven, refrigerator and dishwasher
• Certified to bake up to 450 degrees Preheat Oven
• Use oven mitts No drastic temperature swings such as:
• Do not put a hot dish into a sink full of water!
• Do not put a cold dish into the hot oven or microwave!
• Do not put a hot dish on a cold countertop!
• Do not wipe a hot dish with a cold wet cloth!
• Do not add cold liquid to a hot baker in oven void of liquid!
Do not put pottery on direct heat source such as:
• Do not put on stove top burner or griddle!
• Do not put under broiler!