Polish Pottery Yuletide tree by Andy of Boleslawiec, Poland. Light up your tree with artificial light or a candle. Opening on bottom. It will be the perfect addition to your Christmas display. This is one of three sizes. All three luminary Christmas trees look great together. Each sold separately. Check out our website for availability. Surround yourself with beautiful Polish Stoneware. Polish Pottery Just Makes You Happy!Use/Care for Polish Pottery Stoneware • Use in the microwave, oven, refrigerator and dishwasher
• Certified to bake up to 450 degrees Preheat Oven
• Use oven mitts No drastic temperature swings such as:
• Do not put a hot dish into a sink full of water!
• Do not put a cold dish into the hot oven or microwave!
• Do not put a hot dish on a cold counter top!
• Do not wipe a hot dish with a cold rag!
• Do not add cold liquid to a hot baker in oven void of liquid!
Do not put pottery on direct heat source such as:
• Do not put on stove top burner or griddle!
• Do not put under broiler!