Polish Pottery coaster is made by Ceramika Artystyczna in Boleslawiec, Poland by skilled artisans according to old traditional methods. Coasters are not just for under your mug. Place the coaster over your mug to keep your coffee hot, use as a spoon rest, use as a tea bag holder or as a small plate to measure out your daily snacking nuts. I also use them at the holiday table when I need to place butter throughout the table. Use them, enjoy them, they are tough enough to take it. Once again beautiful, functional, durable and practical. Polish Pottery is for everyday use; oven, microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator safe. Polish Pottery just makes you happy!
Look for matching salad, lunch or dessert plates sold separately.Use/Care for Polish Pottery Stoneware
- Use in the microwave, oven, refrigerator and dishwasher
- Certified to bake up to 450 degrees
- Use oven mitts
- Do not put a hot dish into a sink full of water!
- Do not put a cold dish into the hot oven or microwave!
- Do not put a hot dish on a cold countertop!
- Do not place a hot dish on a cold wet cloth!
- Do not add cold liquid to a hot baker in oven void of liquid!
- Do not put on stove top burner or griddle!
- Do not put under broiler!