Polish Pottery stoneware container with lid is made by Zaklady in Boleslawiec, Poland by skilled artisans according to old traditional methods. Cute small belly round canisters that will look great on your counter. Surround yourself with gorgeous Polish Pottery for everyday. Use them, enjoy them, they are tough enough to take it. Beautiful, functional, durable and practical. Polish Pottery is for everyday use; oven, microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator safe. Polish Pottery just makes you happy!
Look for the 5.5 C matching container while supplies last-priced separately
Use/Care for Polish Pottery Stoneware
- Use in the microwave, oven, refrigerator and dishwasher
- Certified to bake up to 450 degrees
- Use oven mitts
- Do not put a hot dish into a sink full of water!
- Do not put a cold dish into the hot oven or microwave!
- Do not put a hot dish on a cold counter top!
- Do not place a hot dish on a cold wet cloth!
- Do not add cold liquid to a hot baker in oven void of liquid!
- Do not put on stove top burner or griddle!
- Do not put under broiler!