Check out our Polish Pottery cookie, appetizers or pizza baking tile from Ceramika Artystyczna of Poland. This is the largest tile of the two sizes offered. You may cut on this board. Use as a charcuterie board. Serve up hoagies or sushi board. Display this piece on your countertop. Surround yourself with Polish Pottery. Polish Pottery just makes you happy.Use/Care for Polish Pottery Stoneware • Use in the microwave, oven, refrigerator and dishwasher
• Certified to bake up to 450 degrees Cover 90% of dish with food when baking Preheat Oven
• Use oven mitts No drastic temperature swings such as:
• Do not put a hot dish into a sink full of water!
• Do not put a cold dish into the hot oven or microwave!
• Do not put a hot dish on a cold countertop!
• Do not wipe a hot dish with a cold wet cloth!
• Do not add cold liquid to a hot baker in oven void of liquid!
Do not put pottery on direct heat source such as:
• Do not put on stove top burner or griddle!
• Do not put under broiler!