This corn on the cob holder is made by Zaklady of Boleslawiec, Poland. Melt your butter in the dish and roll your corn on the cob. This is a dual purpose dish. Use to hold a roll of crackers at your next party. Use to hold a variety of cheese slices, pickles or olives. Go ahead and serve up grilled asparagus. The perfect vessel for so many uses. Surround yourself with beautiful Polish Pottery for everyday. Polish Pottery just makes you happy.Use/Care for Polish Pottery Stoneware • Use in the microwave, oven, refrigerator and dishwasher
• Certified to bake up to 450 degrees Preheat Oven
• Use oven mitts No drastic temperature swings such as:
• Do not put a hot dish into a sink full of water!
• Do not put a cold dish into the hot oven or microwave!
• Do not put a hot dish on a cold counter top!
• Do not place a hot dish on a cold wet cloth!
• Do not add cold liquid to a hot baker in oven void of liquid!
Do not put pottery on direct heat source such as:
• Do not put on stove top burner or griddle!
• Do not put under broiler!