Polish pottery stoneware 7.5″ salad, lunch or dessert plate is made by Vena in Brzeg, Poland by skilled artisans according to old traditional methods. Surround yourself with these gorgeous Polish Pottery plates everyday. Use them, enjoy them, they are tough enough to take it. I use mine everyday and they go in the dishwasher. I pull my Polish Pottery plates out of the dishwasher two to three at a time in one hand and toss them in to the cabinet as I once did with my boring Corelle. Match them or mix them up. Beautiful, functional and practical. Polish Pottery is for everyday use oven, microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator safe. Polish Pottery just makes you happy!
Matching dinner plate sold separately.Use/Care for Polish Pottery Stoneware
- Use in the microwave, oven, refrigerator and dishwasher
- Certified to bake up to 450 degrees
- Use oven mitts
- Do not put a hot dish into a sink full of water!
- Do not put a cold dish into the hot oven or microwave!
- Do not put a hot dish on a cold counter top!
- Do not wipe a hot dish with a cold rag!
- Do not add cold liquid to a hot baker in oven void of liquid!
- Do not put on stove top burner or griddle!
- Do not put under broiler!