Polish Pottery stoneware 12.5″ oval tray is made by Vena in Brzeg & Boleslawiec, Poland. This tray has rim handles for easy handling and it adds to the beauty of the piece. You can never have too many trays. This tray has a nice depth and sides to keep liquid contained. Could use in the oven to bake items such as rolls. Surround yourself with gorgeous Polish Pottery for everyday. Use them, enjoy them, they are tough enough to take it. Match them or mix them up. Beautiful, functional and practical. Polish Pottery is for everyday use oven, microwave and dishwasher safe. Polish Pottery just makes you happy!
Use/Care for Polish Pottery Stoneware
- Use in the microwave, oven, refrigerator and dishwasher
- Certified to bake up to 450 degrees
- Use oven mitts
- Preheat Oven
No drastic temperature swings such as:
- Do not put a hot dish into a sink full of water!
- Do not put a cold dish into the hot oven or microwave!
- Do not put a hot dish on a cold counter top!
- Do not wipe a hot dish with a cold rag!
- Do not add cold liquid to a hot baker in oven void of liquid!
Do not put pottery on direct heat source such as:
Do not put on stove top burner or griddle!
Do not put under broiler!