This pie bird is from Vena of Boleslawiec, Poland. Pie birds are fun to collect. Take the pie bird and sink it right through the top crust down in to the pie before baking. Pie birds help vent and aid in keeping juices from overflowing. While baking listen for the whistle and the steam is released. Polish Pottery is for everyday use. Use it, enjoy it. Polish Pottery can take it. Surround yourself with Polish Pottery because Polish Pottery Just Makes You Happy!Use/Care for Polish Pottery Stoneware • Use in the microwave, oven, refrigerator and dishwasher
• Certified to bake up to 450 degrees Preheat Oven
• Use oven mitts No drastic temperature swings such as:
• Do not put a hot dish into a sink full of water!
• Do not put a cold dish into the hot oven or microwave!
• Do not put a hot dish on a cold counter top!
• Do not wipe a hot dish with a cold rag!
• Do not add cold liquid to a hot baker in oven void of liquid!
Do not put pottery on direct heat source such as:
• Do not put on stove top burner or griddle!
• Do not put under broiler!
There are no reviews yet.