This round platter is from Ceramika Artystyczna of Boleslawiec, Poland. This platter is quite the show piece. The shape is very pleasing it appears flat with a gentle slope towards the rim and a nice base giving it the right height. You will want to display it and don’t forget to use it. Polish Pottery is for everyday use. Use it, enjoy it. Polish Pottery can take it. Surround yourself with Polish Pottery because Polish Pottery Just Makes You Happy!Use/Care for Polish Pottery Stoneware • Use in the microwave, oven, refrigerator and dishwasher
• Use oven mitts No drastic temperature swings such as:
• Do not put a hot dish into a sink full of water!
• Do not put a cold dish into the hot oven or microwave!
• Do not put a hot dish on a cold countertop
• Do not wipe a hot dish with a cold rag!
• Do not add cold liquid to a hot baker in oven void of liquid!
Do not put pottery on direct heat source such as:
• Do not put on stove top burner or griddle!
• Do not put under broiler!