This 8.75″ tray is made by Andy of Boleslawiec, Poland. Small trays have so many uses. Traying up small savory bits, sweet treats and relish items. Use as a double spoon rest by the stove top or buffet. Use to hold sink scrubber and soap. Use on a bathroom vanity. Can even be placed under a salt and peppermill! Surround yourself with beautiful Polish Stoneware. Polish Pottery Just Makes You Happy!Use/Care for Polish Pottery Stoneware • Use in the microwave, oven, refrigerator and dishwasher
• Certified to bake up to 450 degrees Preheat Oven
• Use oven mitts No drastic temperature swings such as:
• Do not put a hot dish into a sink full of water!
• Do not put a cold dish into the hot oven or microwave!
• Do not put a hot dish on a cold counter top!
• Do not wipe a hot dish with a cold rag!
• Do not add cold liquid to a hot baker in oven void of liquid!
Do not put pottery on direct heat source such as:
• Do not put on stove top burner or griddle!
• Do not put under broiler!