Polish Pottery stoneware 13″ Oval baker is made by Zaklady Ceramiczne in Boleslawiec, Poland by skilled artisans according to old traditional methods. The handles on this piece will make it easier to handle around a hot oven. Baking area is approximately 10″ x 7″x 2.75″ with a half inch overflow ledge. With rim handles this Polish Pottery stoneware baker measure 13″. Surround yourself with gorgeous Polish Pottery for everyday. Use them, enjoy them, they are tough enough to take it. Beautiful, functional and practical. Polish Pottery is for everyday use oven, microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator safe. Polish Pottery just makes you happy!Use/Care for Polish Pottery Stoneware
- Use in the microwave, oven, refrigerator and dishwasher
- Certified to bake up to 450 degrees
- Use oven mitts
- Do not put a hot dish into a sink full of water!
- Do not put a cold dish into the hot oven or microwave!
- Do not put a hot dish on a cold counter top!
- Do not wipe a hot dish with a cold rag!
- Do not add cold liquid to a hot baker in oven void of liquid!
- Do not put on stove top burner or griddle!
- Do not put under broiler!
There are no reviews yet.