Polish Pottery stoneware mixing bowl is made by Manufaktura in Bolesławiec, Poland. This mixing bowl has a spout and a handle. The perfect size batter bowl for all your baking needs. I use mine every week as a marinating bowl for either chicken or fish. The bowl is pretty enough to use to serve up side dishes. Why not. Surround yourself with gorgeous Polish Pottery for everyday. Use them, enjoy them, they are tough enough to take it. Once again beautiful, functional, durable and practical. Polish Pottery is for everyday use oven, microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator safe. Polish Pottery just makes you happy!
Use/Care for Polish Pottery Stoneware
- Use in the microwave, oven, refrigerator and dishwasher
- Certified to bake up to 450 degrees
- Use oven mitts
No drastic temperature swings such as:
- Do not put a hot dish into a sink full of water!
- Do not put a cold dish into the hot oven or microwave!
- Do not put a hot dish on a cold counter top!
- Do not place a hot dish on a cold wet cloth!
- Do not add cold liquid to a hot baker in oven void of liquid!
Do not put pottery on direct heat source such as:
- Do not put on stove top burner or griddle!
- Do not put under broiler!
There are no reviews yet.