This Polish Pottery stoneware Rectangular deep baker with handles is made by Vena in Brzeg, Poland by skilled artisans according to old traditional methods. This baker is deep which makes it perfect for Lasagna, Macaroni n Cheese, Moussaka, Party Potatoes, Casseroles! Roast a side of Beef or Chicken. Stoneware distributes the heat evenly making it perfect for baking and roasting. Polish Pottery is for everyday use oven, microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator safe. Polish Pottery just makes you happy!
Use/Care for Polish Pottery Stoneware
- Use in the microwave, oven, refrigerator and dishwasher
- Certified to bake up to 450 degrees
- Use oven mitts
No drastic temperature swings such as:
- Do not put a hot dish into a sink full of water!
- Do not put a cold dish into the hot oven or microwave!
- Do not put a hot dish on a cold counter top!
- Do not wipe a hot dish with a cold rag!
- Do not add cold liquid to a hot baker in oven void of liquid!
Do not put pottery on direct heat source such as:
Do not put on stove top burner or griddle!
Do not put under broiler!