Polish Pottery stoneware baker is made by Zaklady Ceramiczne in Boleslawiec, Poland by skilled artisans according to old traditional methods. The baker is a smartly designed 2.7″ deep baker. The baker has rectangular sides with rounded ends. Straight sides with a nice depth that is conducive to many uses. Look for matching baking tray or platter. Surround yourself with gorgeous Polish Pottery for everyday. Use them, enjoy them, they are tough enough to take it. Polish Pottery is for everyday use oven, microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator safe. Beautiful, functional and practical. Polish Pottery just makes you happy!Use/Care for Polish Pottery Stoneware
- Use in the microwave, oven, refrigerator and dishwasher
- Certified to bake up to 450 degrees
- Use oven mitts
- Do not put a hot dish into a sink full of water!
- Do not put a cold dish into the hot oven or microwave!
- Do not put a hot dish on a cold counter top!
- Do not wipe a hot dish with a cold rag!
- Do not add cold liquid to a hot baker in oven void of liquid!
- Do not put on stove top burner or griddle!
- Do not put under broiler!
There are no reviews yet.