This fun basket is made by Zaklady of Boleslawiec, Poland. This basket isn’t just for Easter. This is a large deep basket with side handle. Use for napkins or utensils. Serve bread, cookies, rolls, and salads. And of course it will look fabulous filled with an Easter rabbit and candy. A wonderful serving piece for the holiday dinner table and everyday. Measures 10.8″ x 7.25″ x 4″|4.5″. Surround yourself with beautiful Polish Pottery. Polish Pottery just makes you happy.Use/Care for Polish Pottery Stoneware • Use in the microwave, oven, refrigerator and dishwasher
• Certified to bake up to 450 degrees Preheat Oven
• Use oven mitts No drastic temperature swings such as:
• Do not put a hot dish into a sink full of water!
• Do not put a cold dish into the hot oven or microwave!
• Do not put a hot dish on a cold counter top!
• Do not place a hot dish on a cold wet cloth!
• Do not add cold liquid to a hot baker in oven void of liquid!
Do not put pottery on direct heat source such as:
• Do not put on stove top burner or griddle!
• Do not put under broiler!