Polish Pottery 12 ounce bouillon bowl and baker is made by Vena in Bolesławiec & Brzeg, Poland. This bowl is a straight side bowl with small rim handles that add to the beauty of the shape. Not only for bouillon or soup but is a nice size for dips and sauces. The size and shape is like a ramekin which is nice for baking lava cakes, mini souffles, egg breakfast bakes and all your ramekin recipes. Polish Pottery is built to be used. Surround yourself with gorgeous Polish Pottery for everyday. Use them, enjoy them, they are tough enough to take it. Beautiful, functional, durable and practical. Polish Pottery is for everyday use oven, microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator safe. Look for matching dinner plates and mugs sold separately. Polish Pottery just makes you happy!
Use/Care for Polish Pottery Stoneware
- Use in the microwave, oven, refrigerator and dishwasher
- Certified to bake up to 450 degrees
- Use oven mitts
- Do not put a hot dish into a sink full of water!
- Do not put a cold dish into the hot oven or microwave!
- Do not put a hot dish on a cold counter top!
- Do not wipe a hot dish with a cold rag!
- Do not add cold liquid to a hot baker in oven void of liquid!
- Do not put on stove top burner or griddle!
- Do not put under broiler!