Polish Pottery small bowl is made by Vena in Brzeg & Boleslawiec, Poland. This small bowl is wide and shallow and holds 14 ounces. Ideal bowl to match up to a tray for dipping sauces. Use for portion control of snacks and ice cream or chefs in the kitchen for food preparation. Yogurt, cottage cheese or a child’s bowl. Surround yourself with gorgeous Polish Pottery for every day. Use them, enjoy them, they are tough enough to take it. Match them or mix them up. Beautiful, functional and practical. Polish Pottery is for everyday use oven, microwave and dishwasher safe. Polish Pottery just makes you happy!
Use/Care for Polish Pottery Stoneware
- Use in the microwave, oven, refrigerator and dishwasher
- Certified to bake up to 450 degrees
- Use oven mitts
- Preheat Oven
No drastic temperature swings such as:
- Do not put a hot dish into a sink full of water!
- Do not put a cold dish into the hot oven or microwave!
- Do not put a hot dish on a cold countertop!
- Do not wipe a hot dish with a cold wet cloth!
- Do not add cold liquid to a hot baker in oven void of liquid!
Do not put pottery on direct heat source such as:
Do not put on stove top burner or griddle!
Do not put under broiler!