This 14-ounce brewing mug is made by Ceramika Artystyczna of Boleslawiec Poland. Three-piece set. Place your favorite herb in the basket insert, pour hot water over and place lid on top to steep. Enjoy! A great gift for the tea lover. You can drink coffee from this mug and use the lid to keep it hot. I find the lid is perfect for keeping bugs off your mug when outside. I will also admit that I like Sangria in this mug. Surround yourself with gorgeous Polish Pottery for every day. Use them, enjoy them, they are tough enough to take it. Beautiful, functional and practical. Polish Pottery is for everyday use oven, microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator safe. Polish Pottery just makes you happy!
Use/Care for Polish Pottery Stoneware
- Use in the microwave, oven, refrigerator and dishwasher
- Certified to bake up to 450 degrees
- Use oven mitts
- Preheat Oven
No drastic temperature swings such as:
- Do not put a hot dish into a sink full of water!
- Do not put a cold dish into the hot oven or microwave!
- Do not put a hot dish on a cold countertop!
- Do not wipe a hot dish with a cold rag!
- Do not add cold liquid to a hot baker in oven void of liquid!
Do not put pottery on direct heat source such as:
Do not put on stove top burner or griddle!
Do not put under broiler!