Polish Pottery stoneware baking sheet is made by Manufaktura in Boleslawiec, Poland by skilled artisans according to old traditional methods. This Polish Pottery piece with handles is 16.75″ x 11.2″ x 1″. The baking area is 12.25″ x 9″. Perfect for baking cookies, appetizers or dinner rolls and serve them up from the oven to the table. Use as a platter for sandwiches or a cheese tray. Perfect for carved meats at the holidays. Polish Pottery is for everyday use oven, microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator safe. Use them enjoy them. Polish Pottery is tough enough to take it. Polish Pottery just makes you happy!Use/Care for Polish Pottery Stoneware • Use in the microwave, oven, refrigerator and dishwasher
• Certified to bake up to 450 degrees Preheat Oven
• Use oven mitts No drastic temperature swings such as:
• Do not put a hot dish into a sink full of water!
• Do not put a cold dish into the hot oven or microwave!
• Do not put a hot dish on a cold counter top!
• Do not place a hot dish on a cold wet cloth!
• Do not add cold liquid to a hot baker in oven void of liquid!
Do not put pottery on direct heat source such as:
• Do not put on stove top burner or griddle!
• Do not put under broiler!