Polish Pottery stoneware 9.5″ bowl with matching lid is made by Manufaktura in Bolesławiec, Poland. I love this piece. I always wanted a bowl with a lid. Great for taking a covered dish to an outing. Keeps the food fresh and bugs out. Perfect for storing food in the refrigerator. A perfect wedding gift. Surround yourself with gorgeous Polish Pottery for everyday. Use them, enjoy them, they are tough enough to take it. Beautiful, functional, durable and practical. Polish Pottery is for everyday use oven, microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator safe. Polish Pottery just makes you happy!Use/Care for Polish Pottery Stoneware
- Use in the microwave, oven, refrigerator and dishwasher
- Certified to bake up to 450 degrees
- Use oven mitts
- Preheat Oven
- Do not put a hot dish into a sink full of water!
- Do not put a cold dish into the hot oven or microwave!
- Do not put a hot dish on a cold counter top!
- Do not place a hot dish on a cold wet cloth!
- Do not add cold liquid to a hot baker in oven void of liquid!
- Do not put on stove top burner or griddle!
- Do not put under broiler!
There are no reviews yet.