This 6.3″ bowl is from Ceramika Artystyczna of Boleslawiec, Poland. This bowl is for the person who likes a large cereal bowl. The man bowl as I like to call it. Nice for a salad or a bowl of chili and stew. Also makes a perfect serving bowl for vegetables like corn or peas or a bowl of mashed potatoes for the table. A bowl of grapes. Bowl is deep at 3.15″. Use your Polish Pottery. It is meant to be used. It can take it. Polish Pottery Just Makes You Happy!Use/Care for Polish Pottery Stoneware • Use in the microwave, oven, refrigerator and dishwasher
• Certified to bake up to 450 degrees Preheat Oven
• Use oven mitts No drastic temperature swings such as:
• Do not put a hot dish into a sink full of water!
• Do not put a cold dish into the hot oven or microwave!
• Do not put a hot dish on a cold countertop!
• Do not wipe a hot dish with a cold wet cloth!
• Do not add cold liquid to a hot baker in oven void of liquid!
Do not put pottery on direct heat source such as:
• Do not put on stove top burner or griddle!
• Do not put under broiler!