This oval baker is made by Zaklady of Boleslawiec, Poland. A large wide oval baker for all your casserole needs such as sweet potato and green bean casserole. Bake cakes, fruit crumb or dinner rolls. Roast vegetables. Measures 13.8″ x 10.25″ x 2″ holds 3+ quarts (13 Cups). Surround yourself with beautiful Polish Pottery for everyday. Polish Pottery just makes you happy.Use/Care for Polish Pottery Stoneware • Use in the microwave, oven, refrigerator and dishwasher
• Certified to bake up to 450 degrees Preheat Oven
• Use oven mitts No drastic temperature swings such as:
• Do not put a hot dish into a sink full of water!
• Do not put a cold dish into the hot oven or microwave!
• Do not put a hot dish on a cold counter top!
• Do not place a hot dish on a cold wet cloth!
• Do not add cold liquid to a hot baker in oven void of liquid!
Do not put pottery on direct heat source such as:
• Do not put on stove top burner or griddle!
• Do not put under broiler!