This plate is made by Ceramika Artystyczna of Boleslawiec Poland. 8.5″ plates I find are the perfect size for potluck appetizer buffet gatherings. Perfect size to go with your dinner plates for the salad before the meal. Look for matching 10.5-inch dinner plate and 6″ cereal bowl. Mix or match your plates. Surround yourself with gorgeous Polish Pottery for every day. Use them, enjoy them, they are tough enough to take it. Beautiful, functional and practical. Polish Pottery is for everyday use oven, microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator safe. Polish Pottery just makes you happy!
Use/Care for Polish Pottery Stoneware
- Use in the microwave, oven, refrigerator and dishwasher
- Certified to bake up to 450 degrees
- Use oven mitts
- Preheat Oven
No drastic temperature swings such as:
- Do not put a hot dish into a sink full of water!
- Do not put a cold dish into the hot oven or microwave!
- Do not put a hot dish on a cold countertop!
- Do not wipe a hot dish with a cold wet cloth!
- Do not add cold liquid to a hot baker in oven void of liquid!
Do not put pottery on direct heat source such as:
Do not put on stove top burner or griddle!
Do not put under broiler!