Polish Pottery stoneware Dinner Plate is made by Vena in Boleslawiec & Brzeg, Poland by skilled artisans according to old traditional methods. Surround yourself with these gorgeous Polish Pottery dinner plates for everyday. Use them, enjoy them, they are tough enough to take it. I pull my Polish Pottery plates out of the dishwasher two to three at a time and toss them in the cabinet as I once did with my boring Corelle. Match or mix up your dishes. Beautiful, functional, durable and practical. Polish Pottery is for everyday use; oven, microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator safe. Polish Pottery just makes you happy!
Look for matching salad, lunch or dessert plates sold separately.Use/Care for Polish Pottery Stoneware
- Use in the microwave, oven, refrigerator and dishwasher
- Certified to bake up to 450 degrees
- Use oven mitts
- Do not put a hot dish into a sink full of water!
- Do not put a cold dish into the hot oven or microwave!
- Do not put a hot dish on a cold counter top!
- Do not wipe a hot dish with a cold rag!
- Do not add cold liquid to a hot baker in oven void of liquid!
- Do not put on stove top burner or griddle!
- Do not put under broiler!