Polish Pottery Rectangular 11.7″ baker is made by Manufaktura in Boleslawiec, Poland. This is the most practical functional shape that you will use for so many recipes. Comes in three sizes. This is the medium. Great for Enchiladas, stuffed shells, candied yams, bar cookies…! Think of everything you make in Pyrex will be even better in Polish Pottery. Stoneware distributes the heat evenly making it perfect for baking and roasting. Surround yourself with gorgeous Polish Pottery for everyday. Use them, enjoy them, they are tough enough to take it. Beautiful, functional, durable and practical. Polish Pottery is for everyday use oven, microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator safe. Polish Pottery just makes you happy!Use/Care for Polish Pottery Stoneware
- Use in the microwave, oven, refrigerator and dishwasher
- Certified to bake up to 450 degrees
- Use oven mitts
- Do not put a hot dish into a sink full of water!
- Do not put a cold dish into the hot oven or microwave!
- Do not put a hot dish on a cold counter top!
- Do not put a hot dish on a cold wet cloth!
- Do not add cold liquid to a hot baker in oven void of liquid!
- Do not put on stove top burner or griddle!
- Do not put under broiler!
There are no reviews yet.