This baker is made by Zaklady of Boleslawiec, Poland. This sweet little baker is deep at 2.8″ with Zaklady special baker bottom. Wonderful for small sweet cakes, muffins, lava cake, hot dips and ideal for homemade cranberry sauce and dips. Measures 5″ x 4.25″ and holds 14 ounces. Surround yourself with beautiful Polish Pottery. Polish Pottery just makes you happy.Use/Care for Polish Pottery Stoneware • Use in the microwave, oven, refrigerator and dishwasher
• Certified to bake up to 450 degrees Preheat Oven
• Use oven mitts No drastic temperature swings such as:
• Do not put a hot dish into a sink full of water!
• Do not put a cold dish into the hot oven or microwave!
• Do not put a hot dish on a cold counter top!
• Do not place a hot dish on a cold wet cloth!
• Do not add cold liquid to a hot baker in oven void of liquid!
Do not put pottery on direct heat source such as:
• Do not put on stove top burner or griddle!
• Do not put under broiler!