This rectangular baker is from Ceramika Artystyczna of Boleslawiec, Poland. This baker has the rim handles making it easy to put in and out of a hot oven. This baker is ideal for recipes where you don’t want a deep baker. Use for hot dips, egg dishes, bar cookies, vegetables, dinner rolls, baked chicken breast and I find filled large soft tacos fit nicely the long way across. Polish stoneware is great for baking and is easy to clean. Stoneware distribute heat more evenly. Polish Pottery is for everyday use. Use it, enjoy it. Polish Pottery can take it. Surround yourself with Polish Pottery. Polish Pottery Just Makes You Happy!Use/Care for Polish Pottery Stoneware • Use in the microwave, oven, refrigerator and dishwasher
• Certified to bake up to 450 degrees Preheat Oven
• Use oven mitts No drastic temperature swings such as:
• Do not put a hot dish into a sink full of water!
• Do not put a cold dish into the hot oven or microwave!
• Do not put a hot dish on a cold countertop!
• Do not wipe a hot dish with a cold wet cloth!
• Do not add cold liquid to a hot baker in oven void of liquid!
Do not put pottery on direct heat source such as:
• Do not put on stove top burner or griddle!
• Do not put under broiler!
There are no reviews yet.