This bowl is made by Zaklady of Boleslawiec, Poland. This is a wide shallow serving bowl with the right depth. Not to shallow not too deep. Ideal for taco night. The perfect size vessel for serving up shredded chicken or skirt steak for tacos. Serving sides of vegetable, fruit and potatoes. Holds 56 ounces to the brim. Surround yourself with beautiful Polish Pottery. Polish Pottery just makes you happy.Use/Care for Polish Pottery Stoneware • Use in the microwave, oven, refrigerator and dishwasher
• Certified to bake up to 450 degrees Preheat Oven
• Use oven mitts No drastic temperature swings such as:
• Do not put a hot dish into a sink full of water!
• Do not put a cold dish into the hot oven or microwave!
• Do not put a hot dish on a cold counter top!
• Do not wipe a hot dish with a cold rag!
• Do not add cold liquid to a hot baker in oven void of liquid!
Do not put pottery on direct heat source such as:
• Do not put on stove top burner or griddle!
• Do not put under broiler!