This is the larger version of the tear drop shape bowl made by Andy of Boleslawiec, Poland. Shake things up with this tear drop shape bowl. Use for condiments, sides, snacks or as a candy dish. The smaller version of this bowl nest nicely inside this bowl. Check out our website for both sizes while quantities last. Polish Pottery is for everyday use and tough enough to take it. Oven, microwave and dishwasher safe. Surround yourself with beautiful Polish Stoneware. Polish Pottery Just Makes You Happy!Use/Care for Polish Pottery Stoneware • Use in the microwave, oven, refrigerator and dishwasher
• Certified to bake up to 450 degrees Preheat Oven
• Use oven mitts No drastic temperature swings such as:
• Do not put a hot dish into a sink full of water!
• Do not put a cold dish into the hot oven or microwave!
• Do not put a hot dish on a cold counter top!
• Do not wipe a hot dish with a cold rag!
• Do not add cold liquid to a hot baker in oven void of liquid!
Do not put pottery on direct heat source such as:
• Do not put on stove top burner or griddle!
• Do not put under broiler!