This tray or baker is made by Zaklady of Boleslawiec, Poland. This piece has a waved edge. The bottom has Zaklady’s specially designed baking bottom for the oven. Use for hot or cold items. This piece is the largest of a nesting set. Surround yourself with beautiful Polish Pottery. Polish Pottery just makes you happy.Use/Care for Polish Pottery Stoneware • Use in the microwave, oven, refrigerator and dishwasher
• Certified to bake up to 450 degrees Preheat Oven
• Use oven mitts No drastic temperature swings such as:
• Do not put a hot dish into a sink full of water!
• Do not put a cold dish into the hot oven or microwave!
• Do not put a hot dish on a cold counter top!
• Do not wipe a hot dish with a cold rag!
• Do not add cold liquid to a hot baker in oven void of liquid!
Do not put pottery on direct heat source such as:
• Do not put on stove top burner or griddle!
• Do not put under broiler!
There are no reviews yet.