This tray or baker is made by Zaklady of Boleslawiec, Poland. This piece has a waved edge. The bottom has Zaklady’s specially designed baking bottom for the oven. Use for hot or cold items. This piece is the second dish of the nesting set shown in the pictures. Buy one or the whole set. The four piece set are perfect for serving up taco night. Surround yourself with beautiful Polish Pottery. Polish Pottery just makes you happy.Use/Care for Polish Pottery Stoneware • Use in the microwave, oven, refrigerator and dishwasher
• Certified to bake up to 450 degrees Preheat Oven
• Use oven mitts No drastic temperature swings such as:
• Do not put a hot dish into a sink full of water!
• Do not put a cold dish into the hot oven or microwave!
• Do not put a hot dish on a cold counter top!
• Do not wipe a hot dish with a cold rag!
• Do not add cold liquid to a hot baker in oven void of liquid!
Do not put pottery on direct heat source such as:
• Do not put on stove top burner or griddle!
• Do not put under broiler!