Polish Pottery stoneware tray is made by Zaklady Ceramiczne in Boleslawiec, Poland by skilled artisans according to old traditional methods. The tray is a smartly designed with rectangular sides with rounded ends. Has straight sides and enough depth to keep juices contained. Could be used as a baking tray for cookies and appetizers. Look for matching baker casserole in the same shape. Surround yourself with gorgeous Polish Pottery for everyday. Use them, enjoy them, they are tough enough to take it. Polish Pottery is for everyday use oven, microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator safe. Beautiful, functional and practical. Polish Pottery just makes you happy!Use/Care for Polish Pottery Stoneware
- Use in the microwave, oven, refrigerator and dishwasher
- Certified to bake up to 450 degrees
- Use oven mitts
- Do not put a hot dish into a sink full of water!
- Do not put a cold dish into the hot oven or microwave!
- Do not put a hot dish on a cold counter top!
- Do not wipe a hot dish with a cold rag!
- Do not add cold liquid to a hot baker in oven void of liquid!
- Do not put on stove top burner or griddle!
- Do not put under broiler!
There are no reviews yet.