This utensil container or wine chiller is made by Vena of Brzeg & Boleslawiec, Poland by skilled artisans according to old traditional methods. Keep all your spatulas and tongs handy with this beautiful Polish Pottery utensil holder. Or chill this container up, add ice and a bottle of wine. Multi-purpose. Use at work to hold K-Cups Surround yourself with gorgeous Polish Pottery. Use them, enjoy them, they are tough enough to take it. Match them or mix them up. Beautiful, functional and practical. Polish Pottery just makes you happy!
Use/Care for Polish Pottery Stoneware
- Use in the microwave, oven, refrigerator and dishwasher
- Certified to bake up to 450 degrees
- Use oven mitts
- Do not put a hot dish into a sink full of water!
- Do not put a cold dish into the hot oven or microwave!
- Do not put a hot dish on a cold countertop!
- Do not wipe a hot dish with a cold wet cloth!
- Do not add cold liquid to a hot baker in oven void of liquid!
- Do not put on stove top burner or griddle!
- Do not put under broiler!